The Loop Yarn Mini Wreath is a fun and fabulous project that you can create in as little as five minutes with just one ball of loop yarn! Simply wrap fluffy loop yarn around a wreath form and voila! Instant super cute wreath!
Need a little extra help? There’s a full video tutorial too!
Click below to watch the full video tutorial:
- Metal wire wreath form (I used a 12 inch form)
- 1 ball of Loop-It yarn from Red Heart Yarns (I used the “Turq’s and Caicos” colorway, 1 ball is 7.6 yards/7 meters)
- Short piece of twine/scrap yarn/ribbon for the hanging loop
- 12 inches across
- *Size may vary according to the wreath form you choose. Also note that if you go up a wreath form size, you will need more yarn.
Note: Check out the video to watch how I make the wreath step by step!
- Tie a small piece of scrap yarn or scrap ribbon to make a hanging loop.
- Tie end of yarn around the wreath with a secure knot to get started.
- Begin by neatly wrapping yarn around the wreath form, until entire wreath has been covered.
- After the wreath has been wrapped completely in yarn, knot the yarn to secure.
- If needed, fluff up the loops. All finished and ready for hanging!
Love making wreaths? Check out my other DIY yarn wreath projects too:
© Jennifer Dickerson 2019