The Rose Bouquet Hoop Wreath is a simple and sweet crochet wreath that you can stitch up quickly and easily!
Lovely curlicue roses and one round leaves add a splash of color to your space and the wood hoop is is on-trend and easy to find in your local craft aisle or store too!
Click below to watch the full video tutorial:
Add this project to your Ravelry queue:
- Red Heart Super Saver in “Shocking Pink” “Perfect Pink” and “Spring Green” or your own colors
- 5.0 mm “H” crochet hook
- Embroidery Hoop (any size, I used an 8 inch hoop)
- Ribbon (be sure to use something wide enough to cover screw at the top of the hoop, I used 2.5 inch wide grosgrain ribbon)
- Hot glue
- Tapestry Needle
Instructions for roses (I made 3 in light pink and three in dark pink):
Row 1: In the 4th ch from the hook, work 3 dc. Work 3 dc in the next ch and in each ch across. Fasten off, leaving a long tail. Seam rose together in the center with the center tail. Weave in ends.
Instructions for leaves (I made 4 of them, but you can add more if you like):
Chain 4 and join with a slip stitch to form a ring.
Round 1: In the center of the ring, work 6 dc, 4 sc, 1 tr, 4 sc. Join with a slip stitch to close leaf and fasten off. Weave in ends.
- Before gluing, position roses and leaves where you’d like them to be.
- Glue roses and leaves to form with hot glue. You can do an off center cluster like I did or center if you like too. If you want a fuller wreath, simply add more roses and leaves. Alternatively, you could fill the wreath with flowers too!
- Create a ribbon loop at the top to hide embroidery hoop hardware. Glue in place.
- Allow all glue to completely cool and dry before hanging.
© Jennifer Dickerson 2019