I am super excited to share with you the April Knit Crate: “Entomology” this month! This is one of several in their lineup and it is a fabulous and super affordable version that caters to all yarn lovers!
The Knit Crate is a monthly subscription box that arrives right to your door. Each month it includes BOTH a crochet and knitting pattern, PLUS enough of their in-house premium yarn to complete the project…all for $24.99! This price includes shipping + handling, they’ll ship it worldwide…awesome!
Close up of the yarn this month, the theme is “Entomology”. Check out the yarn this time around, the “Leaf Eater” colorway:
Here’s what you’ll get in your crate:
- 1 exclusive crochet pattern
- 1 exclusive knitting pattern
- In-house premium yarn to make the project (a note about hand dyed yarn)
- 25% off all products in the Member Central Shop
- Earn 25 “Stash Points” per month of membership that can be redeemed in their shop or towards any subscription.
Affordable $24.99 price includes shipping + handling and ships worldwide.
I received the April Knit Crate and filmed the unboxing of it here:
KnitCrate has generously offered Fiber Flux readers a special discount…save 20% off your first order using the code: FLUX20 (just enter it at time at purchase on their site).
Special thanks to the folks at KnitCrate for giving Fiber Flux readers a coupon code! I received a crate to review and share, all opinions are my own.
© Jennifer Dickerson 2019