Welcome back to the 2022 Fiber Flux Spring Crochet Along…yay! Today marks week three of the CAL and wrapping it all up today!
We will be going over a few things today to begin:
- Weaving in ends
- Schedule of the CAL
- Where to connect with other makers
Be sure to scroll down for the schedule with actual dates and what we’ll be doing on each day/week.
*This is a self-paced project, so definitely go at the speed you feel most comfortable. The instructional videos and posts will be up forever and you will always be able to go back and watch again and again!
Click here to queue up on Ravelry!
Here is a quick video introduction to the CAL and more information about supplies too:
Missed the first week? Get the info here:
Missed week 2? Check it out here:
And here’s week three!
(Can’t see the video? Click here!)
Here’s our CAL schedule below for easy reference:
- Thursday, April 28: Introduction & Supplies
- Thursday, May 5: Stitch Pattern & Color Changes
- Thursday, May 12: Shawl Completion & Finish Work
- Thursday May 19: Reveal & Project Recap
Now that we’re all up to speed, let’s jump right into our shawl, shall we?
The only thing left is to weave in all of our ends today! Here are some tips:
- Take your time…when you spend hours and hours crocheting a fabulous project, nice and neat finish work makes a huge difference visually.
- Try to keep the color you are weaving in the same color area of your project for maximum blending.
- When I weave an end, I also weave it back in the other direction to help “lock” it into place.
Last part…let’s connect! You can connect at any of the social media platforms below, and don’t forget to use the hashtag #fiberfluxcal
Also we have two special communities for our CAL makers! Each has a welcome area/thread, so please hop on and introduce yourself. You can get info, ask questions, help each other, see what everyone is doing, and show off your work too!
Also, don’t forget to tag me and use the hashtag, #fiberfluxcal to share your work on social media!
I can’t wait to see all of your gorgeous projects…please share those pictures and above enjoy, take some time to relax with your hook, and have fun! That’s all for today lovelies, see you next week for our CAL recap!
© Fiber Flux LLC 2022