The Halloween Pom Pom Wreath is a quick and easy way to add some Halloween fun to your space! Easy to make pom poms are a great way to use some yarn odds and ends and the result is a fabulously spooky wreath!
Want a little help? There’s a full video tutorial below too!
Halloween Pom Pom Wreath
By Jennifer Dickerson
Click below to watch a full video tutorial on how to make this project:
Love video tutorials? Click here to subscribe to the Fiber Flux YouTube channel for more stitchy fun!
- Scrap yarn of any weight, I used worsted weight in orange, black, green, and purple
- Wreath form (I used a 12 inch wreath form)
- How glue gun and hot glue sticks (Alternatively, you can use craft glue or school glue as well)
How To Make The Wreath:
- Cut a 12 inch piece of yarn and set aside.
- Wrap the yarn around all four fingers about 100 times.
- Carefully slip the bundle off your fingers and tie yarn tightly around the middle of the bundle.
- Cut all loops on the pom pom.
- Trim pom pom down so that it looks fluffy and uniform.
- Repeat these steps for as many pom poms as you need, mixing up the colors evenly.
- Tie a hanging loop around the top of the wreath with a scrap piece of yarn if needed.
- Using glue, work around the wreath, mixing up the colors as much as possible.
- Let wreath completely cool and dry before hanging
- Happy Halloween!
© Jennifer Dickerson 2020