I am super excited to share with you the March Knit Crate: “Wanderings” this month! This is one of several in their lineup and it is a fabulous and super affordable version that caters to all yarn lovers!
The Knit Crate is a monthly subscription box that arrives right to your door. Each month it includes BOTH a crochet and knitting pattern, PLUS enough of their in-house premium yarn to complete the project, and a fun little surprise extra…all for $24.99! This price includes shipping + handling, they’ll ship it worldwide…awesome!
Here is a little sneak peek of some of the patterns this month:
Close up of the yarn this month, the theme is “Wanderings.” Check out the yarn that came in my box this time around, I received a lovely shade of green:
Here’s what you’ll get in your crate:
- 1 exclusive crochet pattern
- 1 exclusive knitting pattern
- In-house premium yarn to make the project (a note about hand dyed yarn)
- 25% off all products in the Member Central Shop
- Earn 25 “Stash Points” per month of membership that can be redeemed in their shop or towards any subscription.
- And…a fun extra! See below for this month’s extra:
Affordable $24.99 price includes shipping + handling and ships worldwide.
KnitCrate has generously offered the Fiber Flux community a special discount…save 20% off your first order using the code: FLUX20 (just enter it at time at purchase on their site).
Special thanks to the folks at KnitCrate for giving Fiber Flux readers a coupon code! I received a crate to review and share, all opinions are my own.
© Jennifer Dickerson 2020