Welcome to our 12 Weeks of Gifting Series kickoff! With the holiday season fast approaching, sometimes it’s hard to squeeze in the time needed to make handmade gifts for everyone on your list! No worries, our 12 Weeks of Gifting Series to the rescue! Let’s make this fun, shall we?
Each week from NOW to the end of December I’ll be sharing a new pattern for something that is super easy and super quick to whip up. First project makes its debut TOMORROW! We’ll be using the same yarn and same hook size for every single project, just switching up the colors a bit. Many of these projects can be made in just one sitting too!
Here’s what you’ll need for ALL of the projects (we’re keeping it simple!):
- Red Heart Super Saver Chunky yarn (or if you need to substitute, look for a “5” bulky on the yarn weight scale and a yarn that recommends a 8.0 mm “L” crochet hook) *Yarn amounts will vary from project to project and will be specified on each individual pattern.
- 8.0 mm “L” crochet hook
- Tapestry Needle
- Ruler/Tape Measure
- Some of the projects will call for buttons, I will have more details on each of the patterns that require them.
Want to know what we’ll be making each week? We’ll have one project debut per week, although which day of the week may vary. Here’s the schedule + as they go live, I’ll update with a link too:
- 8 Quick Gift Chunky Pom Hat
- 16 Quick Gift Button Cowl
- 22 Quick Gift Mug Cozy
- 12/1 Quick Gift Mittens
- 4 Quick Gift Triangle Shawl
- 17 Quick Gift Slouch Hat
- 20 Quick Gift Button Scarf
- 22 Quick Gift Wrist Warmers
I hope you can join us!
Also, be sure to use #fiberfluxcal to share all of those gorgeous photos on social media too!
Let the gifting begin!