Let’s make a fluffy Valentine heart wreath! Need a super fun and fast wreath? I’ve got you covered! Using fluffy (faux) fur yarn and a repurposed wreath form, I made this cutie in minutes! Plus it used LESS than one ball of yarn…awesome! I love the look of mine with nothing else on it, but you could also add a pretty bow, or other decorative elements to personalize it for your home. Scroll down to see how I made mine with a repurposed wreath form and for lots more Valentine project ideas too! Need a little extra help? There’s a full video tutorial too!
Watch the full video tutorial on how to make the Fluffy Valentine Heart Wreath:
- 1 ball of Red Heart Fur(I used the “Azalea” colorway, this is a faux fur, 100% polyester yarn)
- Wreath form of your choice (use a smooth form like styrofoam or wire–grapevine wreaths would get tangled in yarn)
- 14 inches wide
- 12 inches tall
- *Size may vary according to the wreath form you choose.
- Note: Check out the video to watch how I make the wreath step by step, including how I re-purposed a wreath form!
- Tie yarn around wreath form to get started.
- Begin by neatly wrapping yarn around the form pushing it together as you go, so none of the form shows through (my form had tiny hooks around so I went in a zig zag pattern wrapping the hooks as I went)
- When finished wrapping, tie the two ends together.
- Add a hanging loop using the same or matching piece of yarn.
- Add a bow or other decorations as desired.
- Hang for a beautiful yarny Valentine decoration!