The Celebration Boot Cuffs are pretty, super cozy and full of texture! Slip these pretties on for a drab winter day to keep the chilly air from getting into your boots!
Click the button below to add this project to your Ravlery queue:
Click below to watch a full video tutorial (written pattern further down this page):
Sizing As Shown:
- 5.5 inches tall
- 10 inch circumference
- Note: there is no specific multiple for the cuffs and the starting chain can be as long or short as you need it to be to change circumference. Height can be changed by working more or less rounds.
- Chain (ch)
- Slip Stitch (st st)
- Double Crochet (dc)
- Front Post Double Crochet (fpdc)
- Back Post Double Crochet (bpdc)
- Lion Brand Woolspun (colorways shown are “charcoal” “avocado” “orchid” “pumpkin” and “aquamarine”
- 6.5 mm crochet hook
- Tapestry needle
- Tape measure or ruler (optional)
Instructions (make two):
ch 28 (more or less for a different sized cuff, no specific stitch count needed) then join with a sl st in the furthest ch from the hook.
Round 1 (worked in charcoal): ch 3, then work a dc in each ch.
Round 2 (worked in charcoal): ch 3, then work a fpdc in each st.
Round 3 (each round worked in a different color): ch 3, then work a bpdc in each st.
*Repeat round 3 seven more times in the multicolor sequence, then once more in charcoal.
Round 4 (worked in charcoal): repeat round 2.
Fasten off and weave in an any ends.
Happy crocheting lovelies!