Let’s make some tiny one round crochet stars! Using just a bit of yarn, these fun little stars work up super fast in just one round! Make up a few for a garland or create a shower of them for a window. Tuck one or two in a loved one’s lunch or jacket pocket. A fabulous beginner project to learn an array of stitches! I used some classic acrylic worsted weight yarn, but you can try this pattern in a variety of weights and textures too!
Mix them up with some tiny hearts too! This is also a super easy little project that takes just a minute or two and a small amount of yarn. Tiny One Round Hearts Pattern
Looking for more free crochet patterns? Check out my crochet pattern library!
- 5.0mm (H) crochet hook
- Cheerful yarn in color(s) of your choice (I used worsted weight acrylic yarn, Red Heart Super Saver in the “Bright Yellow” colorway)
- Tapestry needle
- ch: Chain
- sl st: Slip Stitch
- tr: Treble Crochet
- Chain 4 and join with a slip stitch to form a ring.
- Round 1: Work (treble crochet, chain 1, slip stitch) into the center of the ring. Repeat four more times for a total of five star points. Join with a slip stitch to close the ring.
- Fasten off, weave in ends and you’re all finished.
- Because the star is so tiny, you may have to shape it just a bit. Try pinching each star point to get the points a more defined look.
- Sew stars to anything you like or keep the tail unwoven to tie it onto something too!